Are you looking for a fun and easy treat to make your cat happy? If so, consider making some chicken lickable cat treats. Not only are these treats simple to prepare, but cats love the taste of them! In this blog post, we’ll discuss how to make these yummy treats at home with just a few ingredients. Read on for all the details!
You will need the following ingredients:
– 2 cups cooked chicken (chicken breast or thighs work best)
– ¼ cup plain yogurt or cream cheese
– 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mash together cooked chicken and yogurt/cream cheese until it forms a paste-like consistency. Add in olive oil if desired. 3. Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten slightly with your fingers or back of spoon into mini patties/shapes that are about ½ inch thick each. 4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until lightly golden on top then remove from oven and let cool completely before serving to your kitty friend!
Tips For Making Your Cat Treats Delicious
– When mashing together the cooked chicken and yogurt/cream cheese, use more yogurt/cheese than chicken as this will help bind everything together better when forming shapes later on during baking time! – You can add spices such as garlic powder or oregano for extra flavor if desired – just remember that cats have sensitive noses so don’t overdo it too much because they might not like strong flavors too much either way…test out small amounts first before adding more if needed! – Once cooled down completely after baking, store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week – perfect snack anytime your kitty needs something special 🙂